A new project we have for a client is in the works to be designed, we are seeking a Freelancer who will be responsible for coding the provided PSD files into fully customized responsive dynamic Wordpress theme.
Features that will be required:
-> 7 web forms to be completed, 5 must have ecommerce capability using Woocommerce (plugin provided for our credit card processor)
- ecommerce form #1 must be able to be linked with data pre-entered (example city they are from based on link clicked)
- ecommerce form #2 must allow users to register a 'team' which will consist of multiple members, these members need to be available in a drop down list in ecommerce form #1 when approved by an admin
- ecommerce form #3 will allow users to register and will send an automated invoice when the order is 'approved or accepted' by a site admin
- ecommerce form #4 will tie into a scheduling system that allows users to schedule practices, any practices beyond the number allowed must be paid for. (more details to come)
- ecommerce form #5 will allow users to register and submit payment immediately
- web form #1 - this is a simple signup form and should report information via email to admin
- web form #2 - this is a standard contact form and should report information submitted via email to admin
-> training scheduling system - 'teams' that have registered using ecommerce form #2 and have paid will be permitted to 'book' up to 4 time slots in the scheduling system at no charge, when they are requested, they must be approved by admin before they are confirmed. If the team is booking an additional 'time slot' after the alloted 4, they are directed to ecommerce form #4 to pay for the additional slot. This should occur for every additional slot beyond the 4th.
-> all ecommerce purchases should send invoices immediately unless approval is specified to be required before they are 'accepted'.
-> tracking is very important, for each form, we need to be able to export data to PDF or CSV (Excel) It should track all payments in each category and deliver captured information upon request.
-> each registered team that has registered using 'ecommerce form #2' should have a 'profile' on the site with all members names included so they can be selected when a visitor visits the page for 'ecommerce form #1' - these team profiles should be allowed to set a display picture, and have a team captain or manager who can manage the entire team.
-> social media integration into every aspect of the site is incredibly important, all pages must be shareable and likeable on major social media platforms
Non-negotiable standards to adhere to:
-> site must be CSS3/HTML5 and fully responsive based on Bootstrap platform
-> all content will be supplied, and must be inputted/styled by the chosen Freelancer
-> 6 months (120 days) of ongoing support is mandatory for bug fixes, patches, and security updates
-> site must be mobile friendly, and all code should be minified once approved/completed
-> our designer will handle most graphics needed - minimal design work should be expected
-> chosen Freelancer will use existing open source plugins, programs, and features to minimize costs, any licenses required will be supplied by ourselves if requested BEFORE project commencement - subject to approval. Once project has began, you will be responsible for any additional costs incurred.
- NDA will be required from chosen Freelancer
- site must be fully delivered within 21 days (18 working days) upon successful award of project
- NO MILESTONES WILL BE RELEASED UNTIL PROJECT IS FULLY COMPLETED - NON-NEGOTIABLE
- We guarantee we will respond to inquiries same-day, please respect time differences however.
- Penalties will apply if deadline is missed. - this will be discussed with winning Freelancer.