I am looking for someone that can help me convert an HTML form to a form in wordpress.
Preferably this happens in Contact Form 7, but some of the options that are needed are not in CF7 by default.
Some of the features of this form:
1) Field validation (required fields, email fields)
2) Some fields have additional information (lightbox). We do not need them to be in content management as they won't be changed.
3) Select option by clicking image
4) Repeater field (choose color 1,2, and a + to add more colors)
5) E-mail form to e-mail address
6) E-mail user that their request has been received.
The theme used is a bootstrap theme, so that's that in terms of styling and css.
The current form can be found here: [login to view URL]
1. Configurable form (preferably CF7) that we can use to make modifications ourselves easily.
2. Deliver 5 copies of the form (so I can make modifications myself to the remain 4 forms, mostly text)
3. Make sure the result is responsive (on the front-end)
4. Form should lead to a thank you page (content page), doesn't need to be configurable