I am cleaning up a few servers.
Also experimenting with a few admin dashboards and a few other small webs build jobs.
Only 1 to 2 hours a week to start.
MOST IMPORTANT >>> I need someone who's not a beginner. Most tasks are super quick. There's nothing here I can't do myself so I'm familiar with how long items take to do, I'm just too busy.
Communication has to be given when you'll be starting the project also. This is super helpful for me to plan
So, in short,>>> you need to be experienced and quick. :
- HTML and HTML5 site set ups
- WP and HTML Admin and Dashboard site set up'
- adding integrations - (email, etc)
- Adding plugings
- Wordpress management
- Mostly adding databases, or managing work that needs to be done to get a few sites live
- Setting up sites
- Theme help with rebuilding sites in new themes
- Lead gen set up
- Email autoresponders
Knowledgebase and wiki
- Help set up and populate content
- Basic set up of products, payments
- Can do modifications to email templates, brand them, change fonts, add brand colors
- some minor css work
iPhone app Experience a bonus.
- Knowing how to make changes to an iphone app and update, upgrade and resubmit to iTunes is a bonus.
Most importantly you must be ok with doing a small paid trial.
Just something I’ve done for years and works super well for us both.
Gotta be a great for both of us right?
Have worked with themes and products from
- Creative market
The Usual Doc Tools
- G Suite
- Microsoft Office 360
The Usual Communication Tools:
- Gmail. Slack. Skype. Whatsapp
thanks and all the best.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
Dear Client! I read your description. I will provide you 100% satisfaction work and full service. I have 8+ years of experience in web development. Let me do it for you. Regards.
Hello, I have checked your requirements. I will complete your task. I am expert in wordpress website design and development. I have 5 years experience in website design and development. Thanks