I am looking to created a webinar system using wordpress built on blockchain technology.
This system will:
1. Allow me to allow separated users to use the installed WebinarIgnition Plugin.
2. Automatically put each user under a subdomain depending on their username after accepted into system. (Multi-tenant accounts. To allow user to access their account with their own subdomain
3. Allow each user to create and start automated or live webinars.
4. Add functionality to allow a webinar to create fully evergreen webinars that when they join, start within a certain amount of time after they click to join. (For example 10 mins after they click to watch webinar, the evergreen webinar will start)
5. Allow each user to choose from predefined and preconfigured webinars to launch.
6. Limit a user permissions and allow certain webinar customization features given their permission level.
7. By default, bypass any name or email capture, and will just automatically cache and show countdown until webinar starts. (So simply after they click button to join webinar they will just automatically be able to join or wait until countdown gets to 0)
8. Have multi language function using WPML if possible.
9. Have an option for pre-configured/evergreen/automated webinars to show a configured chatbox that has preset and triggered (fake) message chat to fake the audience to make them think people are interacting live (like an automated bot that we can setup in the backend.
10. Depending on the user level, When a user first activates a webinar that is newly created or has been created already but has been edited, the webinar will be put into a content approval section where only admin or moderators can approve it.