I’m looking for some extra Wordpress functionality on a existing plugin + CRM tool (in bootstrap, or laravel, or other …) + e-mail automation. We’re selling leads to local companies. Lead generation is done via our own website + a network of our own websites.
CRM tool - dashboard for users:
- CRM should be on a domain with a login screen.
- One logged in customers can see all the incoming leads and they can filter them on city & category (plumber, roof contracter, electrician, etc…). They should be able to save those filters for in the future. And of course we would want to be able to add/delete categories.
- Those leads coming from contact form 7 on our website have a job description + contact details. Contact information should of course be ‘invisible’.
- When a lead is bought (there needs to be a payment provider such as [login to view URL]), it appears in their dashboard under ‘my leads’ and of course the contact information will be visible.
- There should be a option to upload money for frequent users. For example 100 euro, 200 euro and 500 euro with which they can buy leads, so they don’t have to pay every time when they want a lead. Of course then there should be a overview of their budget.
- For each category we can set the price per lead and how many times a lead can be bought. Customers may not be able to view how many times a lead is already been bought. As soon as the limit is reached, the lead will be marked as “sold out”.
- Admin must also be able to set discount prices (percentages) per user account. For example: customers from a certain association should get 50% discount on the normal price per lead.
- Their should be some sort of ticketing system for reclamations / cancellations for leads: for example if the lead has incorrect contact details then the customer can request a refund. The refund then must be added with their budget.
- Each user receives one invoice at the end of the month by e-mail for the total amount of leads bought, but (important), they have to pay for lead at the moment they want to buy it. In his dashboard he gets an overview of the leads he has already bought that moment and the total price.
- Users can choose in their dashboard for which categories and which cities they wish to receive leads. Every time there is a new lead in the CRM, the users need to receive a automatic e-mail to notify them. Of course someone who wants leads for plumber in London, does not need to receive mails for leads for electricians in Liverpool.
- As we will buy relevant e-mails to build our ‘database of potential customers’ we want the option to put in our own e-mail lists for potential users. Also here, we should be able to categories those e-mails (plumbers, roof contractors, etc.)
- Automatic e-mails when a userprofile is created.
- We need to be able to acces all user accounts
- CRM for managing clients & company information
- We must be able to make and adjust invoices & make creditenotes
- We need to be able to export all invoices of that month to pdf’s
- Overview of revenue (monthly, yearly, etc.)
- Overview of refunds
- Overview per client
I would like to receive a quote for price estimation so that we know what to expect.
62 freelancers are bidding on average €2825 for this job
Hallo Malinois2019, Thanks for giving me the opportunity to discuss your project. Our latest WordPress projects are: [login to view URL],[login to view URL],[login to view URL],. Best regards, Michael
Hi. Thank you for posting. I have strong expertise in CRM development. I can meet your requirements fully. Looking forward to work with you soon. Thank you.