As a Wordpress Developer at UIPEP, you will work with Design team and the back-end team to understand the requirement and develop your wordpress application which will also expose REST APIs for our mobile clients & Develop wordpress themes and plugins. You will be responsible for Wordpress application's full stack from the requirement stage to deployment onto the production web farm.
- Complete ownership of wordpress application
- Optimize application for efficient performance and scale
- Collaborate with the design team to improve the product quality
- Adaptive to the latest wordpress libraries and frameworks
- Document and maintain your code.
Desired Skills :
- 3+ year of development experience
- 2+ years of development of high performance, scalable, and custom-based WordPress sites.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, HTML5 & CSS3
- Create plug-ins/widgets that match with WordPress standard.
- Modify existing plug-ins for use and create new as per requirement.
- Proficiency in customizing, developing, and integrating WordPress themes
- Strong in plug-in conflict troubleshooting.
- Experience working with APIs, either integrating third party APIs or creating your own wherever required
- Familiarity with SEO techniques.
- Experience with GIT and shell scripting
- Experience in resolving cross-browser compatibility issues
also here are the list of WordPress technical concepts you must know for this job.
WordPress Meta boxes
Transient API etc.
developer should be hard coder and know high level PHP programming such OOP, Sessions,cookies etc. WordPress plugin development is bit more challenging than theme development.
Location : South Bengaluru, India
This is a full time opportunity and the candidate needs to work onsite, please start your bid as "Ready to Join" if you seem perfect fit of the [login to view URL] please start ur bid as "Ready to help".
3 freelancers are bidding on average ₹351/hour for this job
Hi, I'm an web developer with a lot of experience in developing Wordpress applications, and looking forward to discuss with you about the project. Regards, Andy