Setting: It is modifiable. One can set up the schools (school of philosophy) and (school of theology) , Sessions (academy year), semester.
1. Result checker - In this section, the results of each student will be posted to his own dashboard. He should be able to assess all his results at any time. If he is in Theology 4, his theology 1 result should still be accessible to him.
2. Academic Timetable - Every Student would have the Lecture timetable of his class in his own dashboard. When that of Theology four is posted, it automatically disseminates to all students in that class, so also with the timetable of other classes.
3. Announcement section - Every student should receive academic announcements from the HODs offices. Philosophy students would receive announcements related to their department, so also the theology students
4. Examination Timetable - just like the academic timetables.
5. Mail functionality - There should be a feature where the students can send message to any of his lecturers and as well receive message from any lecture.
6. Curriculum - A tab where the courses and course outlines will reflect on the dashboard of every student, depending on the courses every class is offering.
7. Student's Profile - Where the vital information of a student reflect on his dashboard, Including his passport
N/B: It should be run in such a way every student should have a permanent username and password. Username can be the person's admission number, while the password can be formed at registration and can be reset when lost or forgotten using one's registered email.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $502 for this job
Setting: It is modifiable. One can set up the schools (school of philosophy) and (school of theology) , Sessions (academy year), semester. 1. Result checker - In this section, the results of each s... Read More