We would like to have a plugin created in Wordpress that will interface with the backend of our web application. The plugin would then be available for any Wordpress user to install and begin using our software. We are a product information management (PIM) software company called Intuigent. The plugin will allow users to manage products that will be displayed via shortcodes on their website utilizing Wordpress.
Components that will need to be developed...
- Plugin in download from the Wordpress plugin screen
- Wordpress plugin installation just like an other Wordpress plugin.
- API Key for users first accessing the plugin they are directed to input their API KEY to connect to their Intuigent account to their Wordpress website.
- Database Items page/tab where users can add products as well as filter by categories to select the products they would like to display on their site.
- Grids page/tab is used to define the look of product information and how it should display multiple products on a single page. Users can design different grids for different page or different sections of their website.
- Grids Editor page - Users will have the ability to customize grid elements using the grid editor tab. Each block allows you to add specific (product) attributes and to format those attributes.
- Grid Editor settings - Grid settings allow you to customize general aspects of how the grid displays.
- Grids Item Editor - Editing features of an individual attribute allows users to define the background and border using the item styles pallet and html. Attributes are selected from the drop-down list and are displayed in the body using shortcodes which are defined when the attributes are created in the Intuigent database.
- Grid preview - the preview button will allow the user to see a single example of how the grade item will display on the front end of their website. A drop-down menu will allow the user to select different products to see how various products will display.
- Page Templates page/tab - Users can define different page templates based on categories of product information.
- Page Template Editor page - Page templates are built using the drop-down list of attributes which display as shortcodes in the body. HTML formatting can be applied to the shortcodes to create custom looks.
- Page Grid - Users can use special shortcodes to embed grid items into standard Wordpress pages and posts.
Please describe your experience in creating WordPress Plugins and your approach and timeline for completing this project. **Proposals missing this information will not be considered for further review.**
Top proposals will be given additional information including screenshots/mockups to finalize your proposal after signing an NDA.