First off, I don't want to spend any time discussing this site over private messages. Everything you need is here. Just let me know you read the project description somehow with your bid. If you message me wanting to "discuss the project", I'm going to reject your bid.
Second, we need the site in a format I can import into Softaculous directly. You can host the file remotely and send me the link. That will make it easier.
Third, this has to be done on a tight schedule. If you cannot deliver within the timeframe, do not bid. There are too many time wasters on this site.
Next, we have the design of this site in AI format already with all the fonts. You can take the pieces of it from that file and use it to create the site template in Wordpress format. We have the logo and some images too. Thus, there's no graphic design necessary here.
Finally, here's a short list of what's required:
* CMS programming (PHP, WordPress);
* User accounts (login & registration, customer database - we provide the DB data);
** We provide user ACL (Access Control List with usernames and default passwords, and any existing customer info to load);
* Provide a search function on certain pages the website;
** We'll specify which pages to search;
* Newsletter integration;
** We provide mail delivery platform, configured for use and are responsible for creating and managing the newsletter templates and configurations within the mail delivery platform;
* A blogging platform on the site for staﬀ to post new updates and events;
** We provide this user ACL too;
* Social Media integration;
** We provide working and configured accounts;
* PDF view & downloads (Generator of product specifications);
** We provide product specifications in CSV format;
* Custom Interactive Map for the business locations;
** We provide full information for locations in CSV format;
* English / French toggle buttons;
** We provide localisation files;
* LCBO (Ontario) : Toggle forms / Province choice landing page;
** We provide required form fields and list of relevant provinces;
* Programming and integration of website sections & sub-sections;
* Front-end programming (HTML5, CSS, JQuery, PHP);
** We have the templates already as noted previously;
* Integration with Social Media content;
** Ability for customers to share product pages on social media;
* Website will be compatible with the latest versions of major browsers (MS IE, MS Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari, and Chrome);
* Website will be mobile and tablet compatibles (responsive);
** Test with Android and iOS;
Your bid is FIXED PRICE. It is not an "estimate". If you are going to haggle over the price after I accept your bid, I will revoke the award.
Yes, there is an ecommerce aspect to this site - customer is mentioned THREE TIMES in the description. The details of which will be provided later. However, it's something you can likely sort with a Wordpress plugin. We have our own hosting with cPanel, WHM, and Softaculous. The maps page can be Google Maps API with our locations data or something better you propose.
The first point of business will be to create the "coming soon" page and basic wireframe for the site using the provided AI file. We'll send you these files after accepting your award. If you do not understand what is involved here, DO NOT BID. I DO NOT WANT TO SPEND AN HOUR DISCUSSING THIS PROJECT OVER CHAT.
69 freelancers are bidding on average $633 for this job
Hi, I have read your project description. Yes I can create your site using all those features. Please send me psd or Illustration files so that I can get the design idea too.