We have a very large and complicated website with an events listing of over 1500 events, all works as should but we found today that between the global settings, The event calendar settings and the LDJSON data (which all looks correct) Google has decided to change all the times for our events and TBH i am lost as to why.
Further to this we would like some additions making to the output of the JSON data if possible.
This is a short term problem solving project.
22 freelancers are bidding on average £164 for this job
We checked your requirements so we will do fix this issue for you and make correct them and will be good with WordPress and Jason so lets discuss now we will fix it [login to view URL]