The purpose of this project is to provide a calendar view for bookings in Wordpress admin panel.
The project is based on Wordpress/WooCommerce/MultiVendor modules. The vendor after login should see new page in menu - Calendar, where he can see upcomming bookings for his products.
- the calendar page shows the bookings for current logged Vendor
- Y axis consist of available Vendor's products (each product might have different versions - then it should be reflected with multiple rows)
- calendar view shows the bars in time range (starting from start date - end date)
- clicking the bar redirects to order page (Woocommerce page)
- each bar should include the name of the client
- there should be easy way of switching the view betwenn day/week/month
- option to navigate < > for choosen time span
- calendar should be scrolled horizontaly
- This solution should work without any errors in Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera.
- I would like to test it before lunch
- This module shouldn't have any errors when updating main core modules
- I will provide detailed design of calendar page with different states
- I'm interested with longer cooperation and many more smaller feature requests
I'm attaching preview - just to visualize idea (not final design!)