I am building a brand new and disruptive e-learning website, and I need the following customizations for WPLMS :
1) Integration with VideoJS, as I want to use this player to display the classes/lessons.
2) Direct video file upload to S3 ( front-end ).
- Pretty simple, all you have to do is to call one api, which will output a JSON containing some information to be populated on the upload form. This information will be used by your ajax file upload headers.
3) Customization on the home page. I will need to re-arrange things, some UX work in order to have a unique look and feel for my website. I want my homepage to look something more like [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL] ( I'm not talking about the black color, more on the elements disposition ). My website is gonna be a subscription based and not a marketplace like Udemy.
5) Extend the teacher dashboard/screens to show some metrics I will define in a database table.
6) 2 admin reports statistics that will probably be based on the above table.
For the items 4,5,6 all you have to do is create the new endpoint in WP/PHP and forward/get info from my APIs.
I need price/time for these requirements.
Your solution must be clean and well documented, as I will probably have to apply patches for new versions of Wordpress and WPLMS.
- The pages customizations are done via WPLMS itself, as shown is this tutorial : [login to view URL]
After the S3 upload, the final URL would be something like ( TBD ) this --> [login to view URL]
WPLMS : [login to view URL]
9 freelancers are bidding on average $240 for this job
We at Shimoba Software Technology LLP are determined to deliver the best possible results for your job. For info about us, please visit www.shimobastl.com. Looking forward to a positive response from your side.