The script should comply to the following:
- Start reading from the URL I will provide (which will be a product category product listing page). From that page it should open in a sub-process each of the products in the listing of the current page and on each of those pages extract certain parameters I'll provide. When it has finished extracting all of the products on the current page, it should move forward to the NEXT PAGE of the products category listing and start doing the same (open each product in a sub-process and extract certain pieces of information on each of those product).
- This should continue until ALL PAGES of the product category listing has finished OR until the price of the product is a certain VALUE.
- The pieces of information (eg: name of the product, colors available, sizes available, etc) should be saved to an excel sheet or to DB tables.
- The script should work with cookies and there must be a place to configure the browser header (it can be a define inside the code).
- Requests should replicate a real web-browser as much as possible.
- This project should be done in a timely manner.
- You should mention the word Croucos in the bidding so I know you have read all the spec.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Hi there, I have read the project & would like to discuss.. I can scrape data from websites using Python scripts.. I have good web scraping reviews for my past projects.. Hope to hear from you..