I&acirc;€™m looking to build a pledge form but need help. Initially I was going to do it in Coldfusion &acirc;€“ but GoDaddy doesn&acirc;€™t support that anymore. So &acirc;€“ I need it in a form that GoDaddy supports. The website the form will go on our website.
1. I don&acirc;€™t need CSS styling done on it &acirc;€“ just the very basic layout on an html page &acirc;€“ I can do the styling later.
2. I would give you access into the Go Daddy account to configure anything that needed to be configured.
3. I will need a report (which I assume will just be in GoDaddy?) of the list names, city, state, and email addresses of the people who submit a pledge. Also &acirc;€“ is there a way to separate the submissions so that one is the people who checked below that they would like to receive emails and those who left it blank? CSV will be fine
4. I&acirc;€™d like to have a counter that counts each pledge and displays the number on that same page &acirc;€“ such as the example below:
a. [url removed, login to view]
b. Please just provide me the code for a DIV element that will contain the count.
5. After someone submits the pledge &acirc;€“ they will be taken to [url removed, login to view] - it&acirc;€™s not there yet, but will be.
6. I will want an email sent to the submitter confirming the pledge. For now, the copy could just be a placeholder "This is where the copy goes that kicks off to an email from the submitter" - or something like that.
7. Below are the fields the form would need&acirc;€&brvbar;
I Am One In A Million and I pledge never to purchase a puppy or dog, cat or kitten from a pet store selling puppy mill animals or from a backyard breeder. I pledge to adopt only from animal shelters, humane societies, and legitimate rescue groups. I am proud to be ONE of the million people who will end the puppy mill industry.
(checkbox) Yes, I&acirc;€™d like to receive Pet-Connections emails so I can stay up to date with the latest news &amp; events. And rest assured - we respect your privacy and will not share your email address.