Hi, are you an expert in Switching Mode Power Supply (SMPS) electronics? Then I might have a little project for you!
I am looking for a 20W isolated DC to DC converter, most likely a Flyback or Sepic topology.
Input voltage is between 13Vdc (from a LiPo) to 19Vdc (from a standard AC to DC power supply module).
A common design must be drafted (all around 20W), preferably all with same core size, but with different output voltage:
- A first version has a 24V fixed output voltage.
- A second version has an output voltage adjustable between 10Vdc and 35Vdc, controlled by an MCU trough I2C alike or directly from the MCU’s DAC.
- A third version has an output voltage adjustable between 10Vdc and 190Vdc, controlled by an MCU trough I2C alike or directly from the MCU’s DAC.
You will be responsible to provide:
- the calculations justifying the selection of proper core material and size (preferred PQ core), primary and secondary winding and other wire/winding related parameters so the transformer can be built.
- the selection of the critical components such as the driver chip, switching device (if external), rectifier diodes, output filter inductor, capacitor types, etc…
- a schematic in LTSpice and required models so that the simulation can work and adjustable voltage range / power proven (the I2C part, if used, does not need to be simulated, can be replaced by other acceptable ways).
- minimal assistance in the debugging phase of the project, if it seems that you got it wrong…
Some form of short circuit, OVL, OVP and thermal protection must be provided. Will need to comply to EMC requirements (IEC60601-1-2/Cispr11), and only 1 MOPP is required.
Still know what I am talking about? Then give it a bid, as you might be the right guy for this project!
Experienced as you are, completion in a few days or so is expected.
Have a question? Let's discuss it on the chat!
21 freelancers are bidding on average $585 for this job
Hey there! I'm a professional electrical engineer having masters. I've over 4 years of experience in circuit design and simulations tasks. I can design DC-DC Converter for you as per your requirements