• Conversis are translation experts with over 18 years in the Life Sciences sector. We are looking for an individual with experience in writing life sciences content. The ideal candidate would have knowledge or specific experience in writing executive summaries.
• Our client runs a virtual advisory board platform, hosting discussions and engagement solutions for life science organisations. We are looking for an individual to condense transcripts into executive summaries which highlight objectives, key findings and recommendations based on these discussions.
• Condense transcripts into executive summaries which highlight objectives, key findings and recommendations based on these discussions.
Skills and Abilities
• Candidates should hold a recognized graduate qualification in translation from an institution of higher education and/or hold a recognized graduate qualification in any other field from an institution of higher education
• Candidates should be able to demonstrate experience in medical translation and/or medical writing
• Executive summaries will be in PowerPoint format. We encourage our writers to include charts, graphics, participant quotes (etc.) where relevant, so a strong knowledge of PowerPoint is essential.
• Candidates must be a native speaker of the target language
Languages required: Chinese, Croatian, Dutch, German, Greek, Italian, Finnish, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Latin-American Spanish,
Please note all successful applicants will also need to undergo an ID & PEP check prior to starting in the role
24 freelancers are bidding on average £26/hour for this job
Hello, Dr. Romela here! I'm a board-certified medical doctor, and a general practitioner based in the Philippines. I'm very much willing to take this project, and I believe I'm perfectly match for this.
I am interested in this project and have adequate background experience in these kinds of stuff. I hope you will consider me for the said project. Thank you