PowerShell script for user immigration
1. Import users from CSV file [url removed, login to view]
2. Display users
3. Create OU = myUsers
4. Create new users in myUsers OU, in the specified active directory
5. Update all the description fields with data from file
6. Create home directories = username; inside C:\home
7. Put Full control permissions on home directories per user
8. Modify this script so that it is re-useable allowing for input parameters of HomeDir, OU and CSV file. It should automatically locate the current AD context.
9. Ensure script is properly documented and commented so that it can be imported into a shell as a module.
Hi, I am Microsoft certified professional with Microsoft Powershell as primary skill I can complete the task posted by you in a day's time. Looking forward to work with you. Thank you!