I Need a Powershell Script to compare AD-users in two domains with no trust relationship.
Input will be :
- domain Name/ Domain controller IPs
- admin credits for each domain
- definition which is the source and whih the target domain
Output shall be a :
- CSV with all user objects and all properties for each domain,
- CSV with all user object which are either:
- exist in source domain and not target domain
- exist in both domain, but with different account properties (to be defined later)
Script then needs to create all missing users with standard password and add mssing information to existing accounts in target domain. All actions need to be logged in a readable manner (datetime stamp).
A "whatif" mode of the script is required. In this mode the script will not make any changes but log instead all actions that it would do to the target domain.
Environment Windows Server 2018
14 freelancers are bidding on average €41/hour for this job
Hi I have created various powershell script to reduce the manual efforts and can create your required script to create user in target domain after comparing with source and with reports.