I have a starting slide pack that I like, including lots of icons, bugs and pre-set elements.
I want to build off this existing slide pack to create a new, custom powerpoint template.
This work would include:
- take my existing slide pack, and add to it lots of new, interesting slide formats, layouts and elements
- creating a new base colour scheme for the whole pack ( something simple like tones of white, black, platinum etc - but we can discuss this)
- allow me to change the colour scheme to new colour schemes for different presentations (but still using the same base slide template)
- change the font to something cool and simple
- This would then be converted into a ee4p that I can load into efficient elements.
The existing slide pack is attached.