• Building a new online store in Prestashop, language in Portuguese and English.
• I provide the template for the store and the images for web design.
• Create a CSV hourly download algorithm (CRON); CSV and Database Comparison Algorithm (for new vendor updates and items availability editing if stock runs out)
- My store must be integrated with the vendor store, ie the vendor store makes the catalog available of items in a CSV file that is updated every 60 minutes, I need to do a “Script / Plugin / API” so that my store fetches that file every 60 minutes and automatically updates the status of items (available or unavailable) ) and also update prices.
• Whenever the item is unavailable in the supplier's store, it will automatically become unavailable in my store as well.
• I will provide a table with the price ranges I want for my items that will need to be adjusted to the supplier's prices, for example I will say that if the item in the supplier costs between 1 € and 2 € I want the item in my store it sells for 3 €, if it costs between 2.01 € to 3 € I want it in my store to sell for 4.50 €, and so on…
• When the supplier changes prices, automatically the price in my store will be adapted to the corresponding table within the price range I set.
• Supplier CSV has Active items and Inactive items, when Supplier creates new items, the IDs of these new items have to be pending after I manually enter them into my site and arrange them in the right category, however they are to be linked to my IDs so that they can automatically update their status and price whenever they change.
• Supplier's store is in Spanish and English, CSV file is also available in these 2 languages, but my store has to be the primary language in Portuguese, I will make available the same CSV file already fully translated into Portuguese.
• The categories and subcategories on my site will be slightly different from those of the Supplier's site, I will provide a file listing the categories, subcategories and sub-sub-categories to be entered into the store.
• Each category, sub-category and sub-sub-category will have a corresponding photo, I will provide a file with all photos to be inserted.
• The photos of the items are to be imported from the supplier, in the CSV file it provides the URL of each photo, however it is necessary after the customer when opening our article not to see the photo with the URL of the supplier but with ours URL.
• The supplier CSV file has an ID for each product, our items must have a different ID than the supplier ID.
• You will then need to set up various payment methods, such as payment by ATM, bank transfer, Paypal, payment to the collection, etc.
• It is necessary to integrate the online store with the “Moloni” billing program, they provide their own Plugin for integration with the Prestashop store.
• Install an RMA Module
• Set up the site to have 3 or 4 different price profiles, regular price, resale price 1, resale price 2, resale price 3
• Export database of existing customers on current site in Magento to Import later on new site in Prestashop.
Approximate numbers for the site:
Sub Categories: 29
The supplier CSV file has the following fields:
• ID: The ID of our product with which we have it registered in our system.
• NAME: This is the name of the product.
• CATEGORY: The name of the category in which the product is located.
• PRICE: It is our price for public client (non-wholesale) without taxes.
• PVD: It is our price for customer distributor without taxes.
• STOCK: We have 4 states, out of stock, low stock (from 1 to 2 units) medium stock (from 3 to 5 units) high stock (6 or more units)
• IMG: It is the url of the image of our product.
51 freelancers are bidding on average €1780 for this job
Hello please contact me to have estimation and to check sample of my previous work and you will be delighted. Kindly let me know your online time to discuss. Thanks Gopal