Looking for a an Associate Product Designer who can be associated with the company and can work on making product design for IOT Products and can support on various other function as described, interested freelancer to revert back with their resume and details.
Should be proficient in Solid works, Blender, Autodesk auto cad, Autodesk fusion 360, Ultimaker cura, Tinker cad, Catia, Inventor etc
• Contribute to design on a wide range of IoT applications in different industries
• UX and UI work such as: creating wireframes, visual interfaces and prototypes; annotating the wireframes; collaborating with other designers, researchers, consultants and developers; making sure the interaction is getting recorded and addressed correctly
• Conduct user research with Design Thinking and do direct user research as part of managing a project.
• Lead client interactions related to design thinking workshops
• Supporting Lead IOT developers on UX and UI production tasks, getting and incorporating the feedback, and working very closely with developers and testers on a day-to-day basis.
• Visual Design work, such as creating delightful concepts and exploring art of the possible, creating mock-ups and prototypes from sketches and wireframes, working closely with clients, senior designers, front-end developers to implement dynamic human-centered digital solutions.
• Create storyboards, layouts, impactful presentations, graphics, data visualizations, and other design artifacts in preparation for client meetings or product development.
• Participate in design workshops, incorporate input from multiple stakeholders, communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale, outline digital experiences screen by screen, working with front-end development teams.
• Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Product Management, and other business partners to arrive at the best possible solutions
• Design features and products that ship quickly and with a high quality
• User test prototypes and products & incorporate findings
• Create flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for our products
• Work closely with Engineering for quality assurance throughout the product lifecycle
• Create visual assets (PDFS, ebooks, pitch decks, website graphics, videos, and more) for our brand
Preferred Majors: Graphic Design, Web Design, Graphic Art, Fine Arts, Human Computer Interaction
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Professional or University-based design experience with a portfolio representing design artifacts and associated projects
• Experience working with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD), Sketch, InVision, as well as communication and workflow platforms like Slack, JIRA, Workfront
• Understanding of the principles and methods for human-centered design including user research, rapid ideation and iteration, prototyping, and user testing
• Background in Human-Computer Interaction / User Experience methodologies, Graphic Design, Visual art desired
• Ability to communicate design approaches and complex situations clearly and simply (via voice, words, and pictures), listen actively, and convey difficult messages in a positive manner
4 freelancers are bidding on average ₹128/hour for this job
HI I am experienced in Solidworks AutoCAD Manufacturing Design etc I can start right now but i have few doubts and questions lets have a quick chat and get it started waiting for your reply
Hi sir. I am a mechatronics engineering student. I'm interested in IOT jobs. I can work with AutoCAD, Fusion 360 and Solid works. I can create the most suitable designs for you.