A strange one this … For a charity event we need a polystyrene copy of the statute of liberty, with a few modifications… It will be about 2.5 meters tall.
We will make the the statue, it is the CAD design we need. Copies of CAD statue of liberty seem to be widely available on the internet so I am presuming we start from one of those (you would need to source).
The modifications needed are
1. for the head no changes - we will try to get this CNC machined.
2. For the body, we need the top only (from the waist up).
3. Also for the body, we want to simplify the dress folds and other details so we can reasonably make it by hand from polystyrene blocks a hot wire knife. This means we substantially reduce the resolution and complexity whilst keeping the general shape.
4. Instead of the flame of the torch, the statue should hold a large sphere roughly the size of her head. She still holds the base of the torch - its just the part above her hand thats different.
5. The arm and torch should also be as full details in CAD - we will CNC these also.
6. Where separate parts seem sensible (the arm and the head), consider how we would going them.
any questions please ask !!
11 freelancers are bidding on average $273 for this job
hi, Please look at my portfolio for my work in Solidworks. I can share more work as proof of my expertise. I can deliver this task within 10 days time. Kind regards