We are an Australian e-commerce business specialising in the home fitness industry. We are seeking the help of an industrial designers to assist us with product innovation for one product.
We need you to have strong knowledge of materials particularly rubber (synthetic and natural), plastic, silicone, metal, and fabric.
We want to modify and improve current products that are sold in the market with the aim of preventing injuries. Hence, we need to understand, from an engineering perspective:
1. What material/s we should use and advantages and disadvantages of each.
2. What the composition of different materials should be
3. How much of it we should use against specific tensions
4. How to design the joining areas to ensure solid contact
5. What other components in the set up can be improved.
We look forward to discussing our project with you. :)