Our client is a startup DeFi company who creates better financial products by encouraging inclusivity through simplifying processes, reducing costs, improving transparency and embracing flexibility to empower more people with unique financial needs, on the most secure DeFi products in the market. To enable this, innovation is woven into the DNA of their company and they are looking for like-minded Innovators to join the team!
100% remote! Work anywhere in the world. Direct hire/placement. Full-time or Part-time opportunity available.
• Owns and manages the entire product lifecycle and product roadmap.
• Write Product Requirements and Market Requirements documents.
• Overseeing all stages of Agile Product Development including design and development.
• Write and develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
• Assess value, develops cases, and prioritizes stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
• Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
• Plan and conceptualize the necessary tests (UAT, QA) to be carried out throughout product development.
• Define customer needs and the associated features to meet those needs.
• Internal Stakeholder management — engineering, sales, marketing, customer success, legal, the leadership team, and board members.
• External Stakeholder management — customers, end-users, and partners.
• Work closely with engineering and quality assurance to ensure the right customer problem is solved.
• Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
• Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
• In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology.
• Strong knowledge of product development architecture.
• Demonstrated success in releasing products that meet and exceed business objectives.
• Subject matter expertise in multiple products or markets and how to develop solutions for such markets. Subject matter expertise should include financial and investment banking industry with technical knowledge.
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. The ability to influence and work collaboratively with development teams is especially important.
• Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
• Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
Advantages: (Not required but highly desirable)
• Crypto/Blockchain/DeFi product development experience.
• Scrum Certification.
Open to anyone across the globe!
Must be able to work EU hours
Can be part-time (20 hrs) or full time (40 hrs)
16 freelancers are bidding on average $23/hour for this job
am vijay with 20 yrs experience in agile business analysis and agile project management in banking can able to handle task effectively Kindly let me know scope of work