A home and business security system for a community having the following features:
• Web, mobile, iPhone/iPod Touch and in-home touch screen access with a GUI
• 'Always-On' Fiber and cellular-based network connectivity between the security system and an operation center.
• Mobile, web, and in-home access for personal monitoring, scheduling and control of security, lighting, video, energy, doors, and more
• Live and event-based video clips and pictures viewable via web portal or smart phones.
• Email or text message alerts when events do and don’t occur
• All-in-one touch screen security panel which is simple to install and supports a host of devices.
• Should also be able to reuse existing wired or wireless sensors, keypads and peripherals from previously-installed security systems.
• The solution should combine wireless technologies (Wi-Fi Zigbee etc) with industry leading security control panels.
• Web or smart phone access to your home security system remotely to look in on your children or pets by pulling up a live video feed from cameras at home(with local and remote recording)
• Keep eyes on your property with a home security monitoring system when you're not at home. View multiple cameras input simultaneously via a web-enabled cell phone or computer.
• The signal from security system travels wirelessly using a dedicated, encrypted and secure connection through a GSM cellular network.
• The system should not rely on a phone line or broadband connection. Even if an intruder locates and disables a control panel the system should still be able to send a signal to the central station for help.
I need to know the details of equipment involved and the application software required for complete solution