Hi, we're a company that sells LED lights, insulation, and heat pumps. Our administration system is inefficient, and we're looking to hire a programmer to help us automate it.
Here's what it would need to do:
1. Download our sales ledger from our POS system, and check that against the previous download of the download for any new orders.
2. If a new order is found, check in Xero to see if a deposit has been paid for that order.
3. If a deposit has not been made, send an email to our accounts team to collect payment. If a deposit has been made, create a Purchase Order for the required products and email to our supplier, and send a request to our installers to book an install date.
4. When the installer sends us notification of an install date, take note.
5. On day of install, email customer to collect payment.
6. Keep track of every stage of this process on a spreadsheet, for instant look up.
Please get back to me with a quote and estimated time frame for completion on this project. You must be based in Auckland, NZ for this job.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $537 for this job
i beleive im the right developer for you ! please message me so we can discuss more indepth Relevant Skills and Experience php,mysql Proposed Milestones $555 NZD - full project