I am new to solidity and recently made my own token for the fun of it.
I would like to open an ICO for the fun of it and force my friends to buy some tokens for the fun of it.
Looking for someone who have a good template for:
- Basic ERC20 compliant token (with the standard exploit mitigation)
- Token sale contract where I can
1) Reserve tokens immediately to my personal ETH address
2) Set up 2 crowdsale setup with different rates and supply limit
3) ETH directly sent to contract address will immediately distribute token and keep ETH.
If you know what I am talking about, this shouldnt take more than an hour to do. I am just new to it and is willing to pay someone to teach me.
I code in python. new to solidity. will further tip those who are genuinely helpful. thank you!