Is that you?
We are looking for a Screen Sharing Tech Support Expert.
(We are actually looking for 3)
This job will be awarded immediately and the selected applicant will be paid instantly at the end of each session we spend together. (This means that the sessions will be measured in hours.)
I'm requesting bids from those who are comfortable working on an "hourly-pay" basis.
I'll pay for each 30 minute time allotment "rounded up" to the nearest 30 minute mark.
Example a): If you help me for 44 minutes, you get paid for a full 60 minutes.
Example b): If you end up helping me for 3 hours & 40 minutes, you get paid for 4 hours.
Examples of tech support I may need:
~ migrating my Outlook address book
~ migrating Microsoft Word dictionary from Windows 2003, to Windows 2007
~ computer hardware or software installs and upgrades
~ direction on how to use various software
~ system tweaks to reduce PC start up time & improve overall PC performance
The candidate applying for this job must meet all of the following conditions:
- Must have a headset. (Yes, this is mandatory)
- Must have fluent spoken English
- Must have considerable experience in providing tech support (Expert Status)
- Must be willing to use Google Talk/chat
- Must be willing to use Teamviewer
- Must have a relatively fast Internet connection
- We prefer you to have acquired Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) designation, but not mandatory
~ Must have already completed a minimum of 3 jobs on this site.
If you feel you meet or exceed the above criteria, & you would like to work with a fun & fast paced team, then, you are invited to bid immediately.
Please let us know what times & days you are most likely to be available.
As well, I'm hoping to ultimately set up an arrangement where I can "also" receive "ongoing," paid hourly tech support.
Please include a fair hourly rate of pay with your bid.
Thank you for your time.