You will have to program a website based on .psd files and connect a mysql to display dynamic data. The .psd files exist for all page types and design elements so there will be little design work involved from your part (see below).
(Attentive bidders will notice that a similar project has been posted shortly that has not been awarded. In this project, we threw out the part with interactive, dynamic graphs to make things easier.)
The website is a recommendation website for laptops and consumer electronics, you could classify it as a price comparison site: There is no shopping functionality, we don’t sell product ourselves, there are no payment transactions, we just link from our product detail pages to other shops.
You don’t have to worry about data procurement either: All data on product details and prices are already stored ready to use in our mysql. However, product pictures are not stored as .jpg in the mysql. The mysql contains URLs for each product pictures, so pictures have to be retrieved automatically with these URLs when a page is called.
Some kind of caching data will be useful to speed up the side. In any case the picture will be displayed in a browser using a html image tag with an URL from the original or the cached storage place.
Scope of our page:
- Data come from mysql database
- As of today, we have 6 main product categories each having a product category start page and a way to filter products
- We envisage to have between 5.000 – 10.000 products in total
- Each product has around 35-50 attributes, an image URL and 3 shop listings on average (12 shops we link to in total)
The site consists of the following page types:
- Start page with central banner, five content boxes and a product carrousel
- Product category start page (similar layout for all 6 categories) with mouse over layer to explain relevant product attributes for this category
- Result list & filter page (this page displays a list of your search results with little product details; on the right side of this page you have a list of available product attributes for filtering; the attribute differ – of course – for each of the six product categories)
- Product detail page showing image and more detailed information for a specific product
- Various (5) tabs of product detail page (prices, technical specifications, iframe integration of test reviews)
- “Deal check” page, this page is a variation of the product result and filter page
- Blog page
- About us & “how it works”, mainly text pages with embedded graphs (that you don’t have to produce)
These are functionalities we will NOT have on our site:
- No personal accounts,
- No newsletter functionality,
- No cart,
- No user manuals for products,
- No product accessories
You would get properly worked out .psd files for all page types.
If you bid, please tell us which CMS system you would favor to do this (and why).
The Programming must be done using object oriented programming style. We currently work with mySQL [url removed, login to view] and PHP 5.3.6
We will ask for fully documented code and templates as part of the project handover.
45 freelancers are bidding on average €1187 for this job
Dear Sir/Madam, Thank you for your time and interest in Elite Studios. Please have a look at the pmb for a detailed proposal. With Best Regards, Sales, Elite Studios
My name is [url removed, login to view](Chinese name: [url removed, login to view]), I'm an experienced senior software engineer and a senior English-Chinese or Chinese-English translator,I have 14 year programming experience. Located in KUNMING More
Please read our reviews so u have [url removed, login to view] are expert in bug solving and implement new code.7 years old Web-Development company. please check our site for our work.