Looking to hire an experienced, highly motivated, sales associate to assist with sale and customer relations at our company, Incipient Corporation. This is a full time opportunity with a two week testing period to ensure you are a good fit.
You will be provided marketing and sales materials in order to target several client types through email marketing, cold callings, and other databases such as Linkedin. Having experience with SEO is a plus but not required.
You will be selling both Technology Products and Services within the pharma, finance, startup and enterprise domains.
Please see the list of responsibilities below for more details and review one of the marketing assets you will be provided in the attached dropbox link.
[url removed, login to view]
• Achievement of new-sales, including expansion sales, upsell towards revenue growth
• Uncover and find new companies within start-up, pharma, and financial sectors
• Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
• Develop a strong understanding of competitor landscape and be able to successfully position our products and services against them.
• Cold calling potential customers – Fearless and not afraid of making calls
• Answering incoming calls from prospective customers
• Own and build new relationships
• Stay abreast of developments within the industry and market segments
• Promote our products to new and existing customers. This involves multiple phone calls, intensive follow up and preparing written and explained proposals based on confirmations from team.
• Contact new leads generated from marketing campaigns, exhibitions, conferences and customer inquiries.
• Deliver consistent and exceptional customer service
• Maintain an accurate and complete contact file in the account management/CRM as well as document all travel, face to face meetings, phone, email and quotation activities to maintain and update your sales pipeline.
• Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Submit monthly reports and expense reports to manager