We have a drupal system and wish to develop our website for our membership. All of our members details are held within the CMS at the back of the website.
[url removed, login to view] want to create a member profile area were members can share comments, reviews, upload visuals, view other members profiles - a social media area on our website. An interactive forum for members to discuss topics with those interested in the same areas similar to facebook, where they can see past conversations, engage with other members, upload photos, review the comments they made on news items, sign on with new interest groups for updates.
2. Members able to post comments and respond to news and policy items uploaded onto the website
3. Repolish home page - training, events to be highlighted more prominently, advertising space
4. Quick survey on home page - yes/no answer
5. Increase SEO
6. On-line registration area for events - we currently use Regonline
Staff need to be able to create new events, amend etc. Collate delegate attendance, agenda setting, reports etc.
7. Peer Networks - connected to item 1
Members opt into the networks via the website to engage with specific discussions and knowledge areas
8. Intranet for directors - able to log-in to a secure area and update, upload documents as well as discuss areas of work
Please note item 1 is the most important factor as this will become the focal point of the website, engage members and attract new members and key bodies.
There will be other peices of work after this initial phase is completed.
a specific area of community safety relevant to the members of the group.