Build an mobile app:
- where people can geo tag a playground within the app and describe it by either selecting the features from a list, enter features in a freeform field, add appropriate age group, and upload photo(s) of the playground.
- where people can search for a playground near their current location, or by address entered, and then by clicking on the location of a playground open the Maps app and see directions to the playground. List of playgrounds sorted by closest location in ascending order.
- People can rate the playground and post a review
- Way for the admin to moderate the playgrounds added. Admin should be able to remove playgrounds, individual images, or reviews (basically any data on a playground). Admin should be able to add playgrounds directly in the database
The user should be able to find the app/mobile site in App Stores (to install via app store) and by getting directly to mobile site and add a bookmark (icon) on their mobile device.
I have screen designs (created in Omni graffle for the successful bidder)
The reason for calling it a mobile app is so iphone, ipod, android etc can all use the app regardless of operating system. Any recommendation for how this can be done is welcome.
- Bidder must add at least 100 real playgrounds (!) in total for major US cities so there is starting data.
- All code must be available after completion
- mobile app installed on my server account.
Update (June 25th): Please create as an iOS app only (functional on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch) and downloadable from the iTunes store.