(1) Our project requires the expertise of a team of people, not a single developer.
(2) If you don't have ample and good reviews, don't bid.
(3) Meeting timelines is of the essence. Bids longer than 30 days are unacceptable.
Our project involves the creation of a new template, logo, overall look and feel for a top-edge social networking site on top of a current community platform and smarty.
Template and coding should be
- css based
- easy, straightforward css naming that allows for creation of additional templates later on.
- clean and bug free on IE, FF, Opera
- scalable from hdtv resolution to mobile/pda formats
- ajax functionality
- web 2.0 functionality with focus on useability rather than 'grooviness'. The site will serve a broad audience. Later templates may focus on more narrow age-groups.
- For US & European markets
- allow for user skins
- smarty based
Features/plugins will only be discussed via PM with companies that we see fit to do the job.
Daily communication/updates with/from the project leader are crucial.
By bidding you are agreeing to our general conditions as listed on our profile regarding late fees and bonusses.
Please write "understood" in your bid message so we can see that the project description has been fully read and understood. A simple "we can do it" will get your bid deleted.
- Please provide us with at least FIVE references of social networking projects you have completed.
This project is part of a bigger project and will be expanded upon later on. Project will be divided into milestones.