App should be able to select pre existing border (overlay) from Iphone's gallery, superimpose into the Iphone camera feed, take a picture, save the new picture generated with overlay into gallery.
Options should include printing this new picture to a Canon CP900 photo printer (wireless), send it to email, send it to facebook and twitter.
C*oder will also instruct how to have the application on app store or on a private server for download*
*As "Proof of concept" project should be coded (designed) in a way to be used in further development where a "config" file will allow for further customization, such as number of pictures allowed to print, custom writing on the email, rules for facebook posting (client's and fixed profile), usage report, number of licenses allow to download, doodling with the picture.
* * Launch Image (320 * 480 - 640 * 960).
* Home Screen (User will see the option of choosing frame from application or gallery. Only one frame can be selected at a time.).
* Take Picture screen (user can choose picture using Camera (option to re take and use the picture, or Gallery.).
* Share Picture: (User should be able to PRINT to a canon CP 900 photo printer (wireless), share picture on facebook, twitter or e-mail.)
* Once image is be posted user will come back on the first screen (Home Screen.).
[url removed, login to view] requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.