As discussed will need to have changes done to the article manager to have the features/functionality of:
* 'Add page' and 'Edit page' forms should appear at the top of the screen.
* When adding a category - a list of all the article site URLs ([[url removed, login to view]] etc) should appear with a check box next to each. The check box would determine if a category of that name is created on that article site. (multiple array feature)
* Removal of categories should be allowed - unchecking the category tick box and 'submit' to remove.
* When adding an article, it is added to all article sites which have that article's category.
* The article URLs (one for each of the sites) should be automatically generated from the article site URL , article category and page title (not hardcoded as they are at present)
* Removal of articles - deleting an article on the manage Static pages screen should remove it from all the sites it's been posted on.