I have a project which is a black and white line drawing of american civil war. I want to convert that into a coloured picture.
size has to be 20" x 30"
DPI - 150
quantity - 1000
but i just need one painting done now for approval. Once the work is approved will handover all the 1000 images to work on.
This is going to be a book cover artwork hence the dpi. But if you have a better way of doing this without making the file heavy please let me know am open to suggestions.
If you could send me some portion of the drawing painted as a sample that would be great. It would make it easy to make the decision. Please also mention the time involved in doing one picture and 1000 images.
Output: 20" x 30"
book cover artwork
Point to remember while painting:
1. look has to be realistic.
2. all horses should be different.
3. painting should have a bright day effect, with sunlight and fresh colors.
4. afro-american faces should not look like cartoon characters
5. maintain the dress code color (very imp. point)
Basically it should look appealing once seen. These are american civil war posters