We have access to 20 websites (which we own) and which run off ASP and PHP frameworks which we would like to create as an article collection.
The principle is this:
1. Admin logs into main site
2. Admin creates article (title, meta information, article content) using WYSIWYG editor which is saved into local mySQL database
3. Server script then REMOTELY writes the articles out to ASP* and PHP websites as static HTML files (templates available) i.e. <[url removed, login to view]> which will be dictated by the title in step 2 and placed into static category (of which there will be around 12 distinct article directories)**
4. List of created articles appear in a list when each website is successfully populated with article so admin can check integrity of article.
5. Server script must be commented and scalable to allow new sites (ASP or PHP) to be added
*We have a script in place for FSO file creation on the remote server and can offer this to the developer.
**We prefer the files to be written out using each scripting language as static files rather than dynamic, but will take advice on this. For ASP it's because of poor URL creation on the server we have.