I have a web application that is designed like a website. I want it to be redesigned into a web application interface. I want the frame of the website to be redesigned to mimic is Gmail and Yahoo Mail - this is important.
The job is to design AND implement the design into the web application. Once the design is completed and tested on the test server, the worker will have to implement the design onto the live web application server.
I may also ask the worker to add additional features/functionality to the application in the future.
The ideal vWorker for this job:
1. Designed and implemented [url removed, login to view] MVC 3 Razor Views web applications in the past
2. A CSS expert
4. C# expert
Here are some additional information about the app and job:
The new design will incorporate every aspect of the application i.e. dialogs, pop-ups, notifications, messages, pages, buttons, etc. I have some ideas about some specific functionality of the design and the interactivity of the application.
Features for the new design:
1. Independently scrolling panels rather than a website that scrolls as a single page
2. Always visible header where required (please specify and we can discuss)
3. Right side bar, task bar
4. Web application Interface similar to Gmail and Yahoo mail
5. Width to be fluid to an extent
6. Modern, clean and minimalist design
7. Professional looking and functioning
8. Fast and responsive
9. Clean images
10. Minimalist Icons
11. Incorporate gradients (not to busy, just enough to give some definition)
12. Scroll-bars for panels, pages, etc with functions and design similar. [url removed, login to view]
13. Compatible with IE7+ , FF3+, etc
14. Design to promote the concept and the purpose of the application
15. Interactive design
If you can design and code a website to look similar to Gmail / Yahoo and incorporate their design characteristics with the functionality of another application please message me for the site url, username and password so you can view the site and place a bid.