1. If you have 0 reviews so far, please don't bother bidding. Sorry!
2. If you are from/in India, Bangladesh or Pakistan, do NOT bid. You cannot deliver the quality I need.
3. If you write to me like "heyz... how r u.. im ready.. dun this work before.. letz start!" I will consider you a moron and ignore you.
4. If you don't have perfect command of English, don't bid either.
I have a revolutionary new telephone service that allows calling free of charge between 55 countries. Say, you are in France, and your friend is in South Africa. Now, you would call a regular landline number in Paris, and your friend would call a regular landline number in Johannsburg. And voila, you are connected to each other and can talk like you are used to. Each party only pays for a local call, and if either party has an unlimited/included minutes plan for landlines in their country, then the call is completely free of charge. That means, a user can call completely free from his own country to about 54 other countries, and vice versa.
The problem is, not many people know about this service yet. And I'm trying to get the word out there. For this reason I'm looking for someone smart, with extensive Facebook skills and perfect grammar and excellent command of words. Your mission is:
1. For each of the 55 countries, join the 50 most relevant Facebook groups with the largest amount of users. Let's say Algeria. You would join groups like "Algerians living abroad" or "Algerian exchange students" or just general Algeria-related groups that have a lot of members. You have to be smart to understand in which groups calling between different countries could be most relevant. "Algerian exchange students" is very relevant, while "Algerian politics" is not that relevant.
2. You would analyze (Wikipedia) which languages are being used in that particular country and which language is being used mostly in a particular group. In the case of Algeria that would be French and Arabic.
3. You then use Google Translate to properly translate your words to French and Arabic. In your words it would be something like this: "Hello there! I hope you don't mind if I point you to a new service that allows free calling between Algeria and about 50 other countries (and vice versa). Please spread the word so that this service continues to exist as long as possible! Here's the link: [url removed, login to view] (or .eu or .us - I will give you many domains to choose from). Greetings, your name :-)"
4. To countercheck your translation, you would enter the French or Arabic translation and look how it translates back to your native language. If the output doesn't make sense, you have to repeat and change some words in your native language until the output becomes nearly perfect.
5. You then post a single posting in that particular group in the language that is most common in that group. In the case of Algeria, some groups use mostly Arabic, other groups use mostly French.
6. If someone replies to your posting in the course of time and asks a question you have to reply, that means you'll have to translate the users' feedback and your replies as well.
7. You will write down every groups' URL and the group name and submit them to me EVERY 2 DAYS in an .xls. If you have read until this point include the text "dummy-proof" in your message or bid.
8. Then you repeat this for 49 other Algeria-related groups and move on to the next country. 50 groups by 55 countries = 2750 groups = 2750 postings.
You have to make sure and pay attention to:
1. Not get blocked for spamming. Tell me about your strategy in a PM!
2. That your actions will not harm the services' Facebook page or that the service will get blocked in any way and that there are no ill-effects whatsoever.
3. YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE THIS JOB WITHIN 20 DAYS.
4. If you have read until this point include the text "I'm not a dummy." in your message or bid.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $1983 for this job
"dummy-proof" ## "I'm not a dummy." Dear Sir, I am from Bangladesh and if you feel disturbed for my bid please, ignore it. I will be glad if you at least check my offer on Message Board. Thanks.