As per our last project we are seeking another designer of a Word Press blog template for a blog site.
Our budget is $300- $450 per blog so to be considered please bid within this price range.
- you will make a template for a blog site.
- You must develop the template entirely from scratch.
- XHTML/CSS required. Avoid use of large tables.
- The winning bidder will be given the name & details of the site including sample articles.
- The template is intended for movable type or wordpress.
- You will supply the finished HTML, chop it up and install it.
NOTE: If you prefer to enter the HTML directly into the blogging platform yourself instead of delivering 3 separate pages, we can organise access for you - please specify if your quote includes this service.
You are required to deliver (in order) the following:
- Up to 3 black and white wireframes of your page layout (optional but recommended)
- PSD of your proposed design (one page will do)
- Three HTML pages:
1) Homepage containing sample blog entries
2) Archive page containing sample blog entries
3) Two Article Pages each containing separate sample blog entries
REVIEWS & SIGNOFFS
Once reviewed & amended, we will signoff at the following stages:
- Wireframes signoff
- Design signoff
- Final HTML signoff
Please allow for 1 review cycle at each stage.
- You are quoting on the production of 3 web pages, including HTML, wireframes & PSDs.
- Payment is by escrow in 2 equal parts: on delivery of wireframes & PSD design; and on delivery of finished HTML.
To be considered, please include examples of prior web2/blog work when bidding.
PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT CONFIDENT YOU CAN COMPLETE THIS PROJECT AND YOU ARE NOT READY TO START IMMEDIATELY!
[detailed design brief and wordpress install instructions attached]