ecommerce site that is super cool. do it.
1. Cart must be able to handle multiple stores, which pull from the same database.
2. Back-end must have multiple user accounts with different permissions. Read-only to Super Admin.
3. The ability to specify fields ([url removed, login to view]) and export data into spreadsheets
4. Related Search Terms
5. Price Levels
4. The ability to import spreadsheets with the same fields, that can be exported. This would make a "Live" bulk change on the website. (Example: If I lowered the prices of all products by 3% in the spreadsheet, all prices would change on our site after the spreadsheet is uploaded.)
5. Category Search system that lets users target products by attributes like [url removed, login to view] or <[url removed, login to view]>
1. The ability to "kill" previously selected atributes. ([url removed, login to view])
2. The ability to see how many products exist in an attribute (we can toggle this function on/off) ([url removed, login to view])
6. Must be able to create and mange discount codes and offers.
7. Site must have a search engine that reads product names and attributes
8. "Upselling" in cart. Example - Customers who bought your item also purchased this item...
9. Gallery with image uploader in the backend. Photos will be tagged with attributes so that customers can search for them. Auto re-size for area to be displayed (thumb, layout, detailed, ect.)
1. This is seperate from a product images. We have a gallery of customer project photos, that potential buyers can browse.
10. Must be able to register customers
1. Automatically register users who order as "Customers" via their email address, even if they opted to NOT register. They won't have access to their profile as an "unregistered" customer, but if the user comes back in the future, and decides to register...all of their past history will be databased for them to see.
11. Customer management system: The ability to track customers, assign customers with attributes
1. Subscriber email system that allows us to email categories of customers based on what they purchased and other set attributes.
1. It is VERY important that we have an email subscriber database that is easy to manage. If someone "unsubscribes" from our marketing, then we should be able to easily remove them from our emailer list. There can never be a duplicate email address in the list.
2. A subscriber's form will go in the footer of the website for users to sign up for our emailers.
2. Section to add customer notes