Create a database to hold details about business to business customers.
Each customer requires the following fields:
* Company Name
* Status (Choice of: 'Prospect 1: Lead', 'Prospect 2: Meeting', 'Prospect 3: Proposal', 'Prospect 4: Terms of Business' or 'Customer')
* Industry (Choice of: Charity, Electronics, Insurance, Pet Care, Property, Financial, Publishing, Retail, Travel, Other)
* Account Contact Name
* Job Title
* Company Telephone Number
* Direct Dial
* Address - Building
* Address - Street
* Address - Town
* Address - County
* Address - Postcode
* Address - Country
* Key Contacts - Marketing
* Key Contacts - IT
* Key Contacts - Operations
* Key Contacts - Customer Service / Support
* Key Contacts - Finance/Accounts
* Decision maker
* Corporate Objectives
* Key Business Partners
* Linked to another Keepsafe cusotmer? (Anton: If possible, a drop down list of all other records in the database showing company name would be ideal)
*Product Required (Tick multiple choices from: Pets, Keys, Travel, Property, People, Misc.)
* Service for: (Tick multiple choices from: Brand Awareness, Revenue Generation, Customer Loyalty, Misc.)
* Packaging & Literature Requirements
* Product Specific Materials
* Why Keepsafe?
* Client Notes (Anton: The ability to multiple add notes to the contact would be ideal)
* Key Dates: Go Live
* Key Dates: Financial Year
* Key Dates: Date record created
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
My SQL, Linux
Where not stated, the fields should also be for plain text to be manually typed in. Choices should be drop down lists and multiple choices should be tick boxes.
One report should be able to be run and opened as a PDF file in a predetermined format. An example is attached.
We would like to re-build the 'admin' section of our website and call it 'Keepsafe One' further developing the user admin and access options. The section described above will be a aprt of this new interface called 'Aspect'.
I am working on a tempalte for the new sections and it will be uplaoded at [[url removed, login to view]] shortly. I will let you know my MSN when it is done.