I need a bugfix for the install script which belongs to the scripts
where you already fixed several bugs.
This install script:
1. collects some data from the user
2. copies some php scripts from my server to the users server
3. saves data to a [url removed, login to view] file
4. makes a setup of a mysql table
While it works fine on my and some other servers - on two customer
servers it causes trouble.
1. On one server it did setup everything, but didn't save the mysql
login data to the [url removed, login to view] which was easy to fix for the customer.
2. Today with annother customer server - it did only copy any php files,
created only one folder and saved the settings to the [url removed, login to view] but did
also leave out the database login.
Attached you'll find the [url removed, login to view] script as well as the [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
to give you an idea what I am talking about.
Of course I can give you ftp access to the customers server which causes all the trouble
as well as the mysql database login details.
If you got any further questions regarding this project, please let me know.