ONLY Experienced Providers with Excellent feedback need APPLY. I will not respond to 0 rated users.
SMS Chat Application written in ASP 3.0 (VBScript) and using MSSQL Server as Database backend.
The application should allow to create Premium Rate Chat services that are triggered when a user text a keyword to a SMS Shortcode. Completely operators-based the application should allow to route any service traffic to the text operators.
The software should include a complete user login system for the operators and an administration interface for setting up Services, Users, Preferences, Shortcodes and obtain Traffic/ Revenue Reports. The application should use HTTP/XML for sending and receiving Premium SMS messages.
The text operator interface should allow typing messages to be sent to the customers.
The application should assign the services to the shift-based operators as per schedule in the Operator Administration area. All messages sent by the operators to the customers are premium rate.
The text operator interface should display the incremental amount of revenue that they have generated as per rate agreed. Including any bonuses when they send more than XX messages an hour.
Operators can ban customers when they get abusive and have three levels: 1 banned for XX period of time. 2. Banned for XX+1x period of time and 3 banned indefinitely.
The application should perform an Age Check and respond to the keyword STOP.
It should notify with a free message the customer when they have reached a specific amount spent (Configurable)
There are three types of services:
1. Chat and Date (The user sends the keyword and after the age check is send matches with descriptions of females. The user should select which one he fancies)
2. Chat (The user sends a keyword and after the age check connects directly to a female to chat)
3. Downloads (The user sends a keyword and after the age check is sent a WAP Push message - url link to a wap site with a small message)
Example of Service 1
• Start by texting the KEYWORD for the service you want, to the advertised SHORT CODE, (eg. CHAT to 12345) & wait for our response.
• You will receive a welcome message requesting your name and age. Remember to leave a space between the two. Also remember that some of our services are strictly for over 18s so please check this out before you register.
• YOU DO NOT NEED TO USE THE KEYWORD ANYMORE. ALL YOUR MESSAGES WILL BE ROUTED TO THE CORRECT SERVICE FROM NOW ON.
• Next you will receive a message asking for you to choose who you want to chat to. If any of the names appeal, simply text back their number, eg 1. You don’t need to text the name too. If you want to know who else is available, text NEXT for some more names.
• Our next message will confirm who you have chosen and that they’ll be sending you a message soon!
• You are now free to exchange messages with your match. If you want to try chatting to someone else, then simply repeat the above steps by texting the service KEYWORD again and you will be taken straight to the options, no need to re-register.
• All received messages will be charged at the premium rate tariff as advertised. If you wish to EXIT the service, simply ignore the last message you received. However, for your reassurance, if you send STOP it will be recognised and your registration will be terminated.
The Administration interface - password protected + SSL- should allow to set any type of service to any keyword on any Shortcode configured. Also allow the same service to be accessible via different keywords. In this case the keywords should be able to be associated with a name/publication.
It should contain five areas:
-- Name publication
--Content Messages for Matches (If Service type 1)
--Operator username and password, operator block, email , name and address, payment details, rates of pay in (xx per message), revenue to pay (monthly) and bonuses.
--Operator planning (hours, days, weeks) To plan when the operator will be assigned to work in services. If the operator did not attend the scheduled shift the system should display it. The system should allow to email the operator the selected assigned times.
Operator reporting page
– Overall Text Operator Report by message amount.
– The report should allow to select the operator and see all the services that were assigned to her.
--Shortcode/s Number and Premium Value
--URL to post and receive messages via HTTP Post/Get – XML
--Ban timeouts for users.
-The following Reports should be available
-Overall Traffic/Revenue (amount of messages sent Premium Rate x Shortcode premium Value)
-Services Traffic/Revenue (Monthly/Configurable)
-Monthly Advertiser Report
-Unique MSISDNs per service (List in csv format)
-Unique MSISDNs per advertiser (List in csv format)
-Messages per user/Service/publication
Application Status Page
Page to display the current amount of users in the application by service.
Any errors in the Application or Database should trigger a free SMS to the Support personnel mobile
The project should also deliver:
1. Application Architecture documentation
2. Deployment guide
3. Test Exit Results (Known Issues, etc )
Im NOT looking for --
1. Asian teams (time difference is too huge for me to handle).
2. Anybody with under 15 positive reviews and point average of 9
3. Teams who can't provide references.
4. Teams or freelancers who can't speak, read and write perfect English.
You will sign an NDA and a contract for which I will choose ONLY an EU based team, who must also be extremely good. Graduate Students, with no references, but relevant experience, looking for quick cash will be considered as long as you can provide required information and guarantee that my project, its supporting documentation and the IP rights will not be violated.
This project is featured, so as first contact provide me your Yahoo and/or MSN ids, a snapshot of a DB you built with a snippet of your best ASP, your CV and 5 references and I will take it from there.
Buyer to pick provider early if acceptable bid recieved prior to closing date.
All copyright to be granted to the Service Buyer without any recourse to royalties or any residual payment.