I want a **60 words** review of **101 unique Blog Posts** on a specific subject. Each review will include:
**1. The Blog Url:**
**2. A Blog Review:**
A **60 words summary** of the most important, exciting, new, interesting facts or points on the blog post.
**3. The Author Information including:**
a. First & Last Name
b. Email Address
c. Twitter Username
**4. The Category and Tags for each article:**
**4. Submission Form:**
You will also enter each of these reviews into an online form that allows you to input each value in a separate form field (blog url, blog review, author first name, last name, email and twitter address):
**Here is an example of a bad review:**
Blog Url; [url removed, login to view]
If one needs to learn more about the statistics describing the causes of failure, then this is the best article to read. The article presents four major project management studies and analyses the often mentioned causes of failure.
This was rejected because the contact information is missing and the review does not list, mention or discuss the four major points in the article.
**Place a bid for the first project of 101 unique blog posts and specify how many blog posts you are bidding for, otherwise, your bid will be ignored!**
1. This Project Requires 101 or more Unique Blog Posts from 35 categories on the topic: "**101+ Articles To Read Before You Become A Software Developer**". I have attached a partially completed document for this project. It has descriptions of some articles. I need you to find each article described or listed and add the Publisher / Author's Name, Description in 60 words (this may already be supplied), Product Url / Link and Email and/or Twitter Address
2. **Contact Information Missing**: Each of the reviews in the attached document must have the Contact Information: (Publisher or Author Name, Email and/or Twitter Name) and a summary in 60 words.
3. All the blog entries in the attached document are missing contact information. Please go to the blog and find it. If you cannot find the contact information on the blog, please do a search and find a new blog post on the topic: "**101+ Articles To Read Before You Become A Software Developer**"make sure that this blog post is not already in the list and that it has a contact information and then use this new link
4. **Rewrite Article Summary: Review**: Rewrite all the article summaries or reviews. Each of them should be about 60 words and each review should be a detailed, comprehensive, summary of all the major points in the blog post in about 60 words
5. **Submission Form**: Enter all this information into an Online Form that I will give you when the project is awarded to you
6. **List of Websites**:If the list of tools is not up to 101, please add more tools.
**Please check the attached document for a complete list of all the articles, categories and topics that must be submitted, OK?**
There has to be a Category and at least three (3) tags for each description. There has to be a minimum of one (1) and a maximum of four (4) articles per category.
Note that there are 35 approved categories only. So, any new article must be assigned to one of these existing articles.
Please check the attached file.
Here are some categories:
Source Control: A review of source control & configuration management tools
Source Control : Why developers use / need source control systems
Source Control : How to use SVN Source Control
Time Management why developers need to estimate programming time
Time Management How to estimate development time
Time Management How to negotiate time vs. features
Time Management Estimation & time management techniques for programmers
Time Management How to make "build software" versus "buy software" decisions
Software Testing Why programmers need to test their code
Software Testing Explanations of different software testing techniques for programmers (unit testing, integration testing, etc.)
Software Testing How to Unit Test - for programmers
Software Testing How to Stress Test - for programmers
Software Testing How to do performance testing - for programmers
Software Testing How to do integration testing - for programmers
Software Testing How to do acceptance testing / user acceptance testing
Coding Why code needs to be debugged and how to debug code
Coding Why code needs to be commented, how to comment code and the benefits of code commenting.
How to document code and tools for dociumenting code.
Coding How to Understand or Fix Memory and/or Performance Problems
Coding Why you need to research coding problems on the internet and how to do that
Coding How to learn design and architecture skills
Coding Why you refactor code and how to refactor code
Soft Skills Why you need exercise good communication skills and how to exercise them as a programmer
Soft Skills How to be a leader in a team of programmers and why you need to show leadership skills
Soft Skills How to deal with difficult programmers / team mates
Soft Skills How to work in a team with others (programmers, business analysts, project managers, etc.)
Soft Skills The roles and responsibilities of a programmer
Career How to check the demand for programming skills
Career Why programmers need database skills
Career Why programmers need requirements analysis skills
Career Why programmers need project planning skills
Career Why are programming skills in-demand. And what is the demand for desktop skills versus web development skills?
Career Why are web development skills in-demand?
Career How do you learn programming languages quickly or fast ... what techniques are available for languages?
Career How does a programmer stay ahead of changes in new technology?
Career How do programmers gain, increase or improve their handson experience?
All the approvals and submission has to be done through the online form ... www.onmytask.com/topics