I want a **60 words** review of **101 unique Blog Posts** on a specific subject. Each review will include:
**1. The Blog Url:**
**2. A Blog Review:**
A **60 words summary** of the most important, exciting, new, interesting facts or points on the blog post.
**3. The Author Information including:**
a. First & Last Name
b. Email Address
c. Twitter Username
**4. The Category and Tags for each article:**
**4. Submission Form:**
You will also enter each of these reviews into an online form that allows you to input each value in a separate form field (blog url, blog review, author first name, last name, email and twitter address):
**Here is an example of a bad review:**
Blog Url; [url removed, login to view]
If one needs to learn more about the statistics describing the causes of failure, then this is the best article to read. The article presents four major project management studies and analyses the often mentioned causes of failure.
This was rejected because the contact information is missing and the review does not list, mention or discuss the four major points in the article.
**Place a bid for the first project of 101 unique blog posts and specify how many blog posts you are bidding for, otherwise, your bid will be ignored!**
1. This Project Requires 101 or more Unique Blog Posts from 35 categories on the topic: "**101+ Articles To Read Before You Become A Software Developer**". I have attached a partially completed document for this project. It has descriptions of some articles. I need you to find each article described or listed and add the Publisher / Author's Name, Description in 60 words (this may already be supplied), Product Url / Link and Email and/or Twitter Address
2. **Contact Information Missing**: Each of the reviews in the attached document must have the Contact Information: (Publisher or Author Name, Email and/or Twitter Name) and a summary in 60 words.
3. All the blog entries in the attached document are missing contact information. Please go to the blog and find it. If you cannot find the contact information on the blog, please do a search and find a new blog post on the topic: "**101+ Articles To Read Before You Become A Software Developer**"make sure that this blog post is not already in the list and that it has a contact information and then use this new link
4. **Rewrite Article Summary: Review**: Rewrite all the article summaries or reviews. Each of them should be about 60 words and each review should be a detailed, comprehensive, summary of all the major points in the blog post in about 60 words
5. **Submission Form**: Enter all this information into an Online Form that I will give you when the project is awarded to you
6. **List of Websites**:If the list of tools is not up to 101, please add more tools.
**Please check the attached document for a complete list of all the articles, categories and topics that must be submitted, OK?**