I want you to create a simple Facebook Connect application/website for me. In essence, the website allows Facebook users to login and post a message on their Facebook Walls. The wall post message is generated by pulling information from a mySQL db table. The Facebook user is then logged out, and another Facebook user can repeat the same steps.
The website will be used in the following manner (each step is outlined):
1. The system user will log in using username and password.
a. The system user will remain logged in (in session) until the user logs out. If the user does not log out, the user remains logged in indefinitely using cookies.
2. After logging in, the system user will be presented with a page (called FBpage1 from now on). At this point, the system user is done using the website, other than to click the logout button.
3. FBpage1 will be split into two panes. The left pane will consist of a block of HTML text, read from a field from a table in the database. The right pane will consist of an input box that says “enter code here”.
4. The user enters a code into the input box and either clicks a button or presses the Enter key.
a. The code is then looked up in a table in the database and when a match is found (based on the code as well as the System User id – which is stored in the session/cookie), the record is pulled up, and its fields are used to generate the Wall message in the next steps. For now, the field values can be kept in session variables, or even in a table in the database.
b. If the code yields no results, a friendly error message asking the user to try again is presented.
c. Once the record has been successfully retrieved, the browser is navigated to page FBpage2.
5. FBpage2 will be split into two panes. The left pane will show the details of the record on the top, and on the bottom, will show a preview of the message that will be posted to the Facebook user’s Wall. The right pane will consist of the standard blue Facebook Connect button.
6. The Facebook user will click on the Facebook Connect button, and will receive the standard login popup window from Facebook. Once the Facebook user successfully logs in, the standard “post to facebook?” preview window will appear. If the Facebook user clicks ok/post, then a random 6 digit code is generated on a new page. This confirmation code is then entered into a table in the database, along with the System User’s ID.
7. After 60 seconds, or if the user clicks the Ok button, the browser loads page PBpage1, and the process is repeated indefinitely with other Facebook users. It is extremely important to make sure that once the confirmation code is displayed, all the session variables about the current record and Facebook user are reset to make way for a new Facebook user. (The system user remains logged in)
8. Important additional information: The Wall message will be generated from several fields in the database, and needs to be dynamic. There must be a page where the administrator can manage the message of each system user. That is, the admin must be able to decide the image, the text between the fields as well as the links on the wall post. More details on this will be provided to the winning bid.
I will provide more details to the winning bidder. The project is extremely simple, and so bid accordingly, both in terms of money and time. The bids will be evaluated based primarily on speed of implementation and customer reviews. I will only consider those bids with outstanding customer reviews. Also I need this running as soon as possible. This is a small portion of a larger on-going project, and will involve more projects in the immediate future to the winner.
All rights to the source code will reside with me, and the code cannot be reused as part of another project or given to anyone else. This condition is an absolute must, and is considered to be accepted by the bidders.