I need 20 well written articles on cycling events for my blog. I Will provide a list of approximately 10-12 cycling events /websites for each article. You will visit the websites and write a short summary/paragraph highlighting each event. The entire article to be between 750 - 1,000+ words, depending on how many events for that article. Your summary will showcase special details about each event to generate maximum interest in the events.
I need experienced writers with excellent communication skills and solid command of English language. Your article must be factual and capture the readers attention. It must be researched, authoritative, substantiative and professional. You must edit 100% before submitting. Articles requiring re-editing and many corrections are immediate grounds to terminate contract.
The writer of each article will be acknowledged and given credit but All Articles submitted will become the intellectual property of our organization and are not to be reused without our permission.
I will pay up to $2 - $3 per article. I will select more than 1 provider for this project but
Only the BEST Articles will be posted.
* Must meet the deadlines before payment
* Each article must be proofread for spelling, errors, grammar and word count etc.
* Must be SEO/keyword optimized
* Must be able to pass Copyscape
* Must include thumbnail image from event.
* Include website address in Summary paragraph
* Include any significantly relevant links, remember your Article is foremost authoritative
* Keyword density must be between 1% - 3% based on keyword list I will give you.
* We retain all rights /copyrights. You will be given credit. But you may not market, sell, recreate or
re-use these articles without our permission.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $71 for this job
Dude, i guess i can live up to your expectations in a pretty convincing manner.Check out www.theshadow1989.blogspot.com for sample writeups. Do mail me back.