We are looking for professional web developers with experience in social networking, group deal/coupon, blogging sites and who are interested in taking our existing website to the next level. We are an existing social networking site with extensive blogging and other sharing features. We have multi-level projects so this is essentially a long term commitment and we expect complete confidentiality and security. NDA will be required to be signed. The website would also have to be suitably secure to avoid the theft of funding credits, and to protect private user data. No copyright laws/ intellectual property rights should be broken. Initially, we would give the developer access to relevant selected files only so that we do not need to verify all through the expansive site of what has been changed.
More information on individual projects:
Make the two micro blog columns featured on the home page roll up like on site such as [url removed, login to view] or twitter.com.
Feature 3 latest Journals titles, classified ads, Q&A, Events and Reviews on the home page. This should roll up like above if desired later
Profile page widgets so that member’s messages on Face book, Twitter can be displayed on the profile page.
Profile page widgets so that member’s emails from Yahoo/Gmail/Hotmail/AOL can be displayed on the members’ profile page with a ‘read more’ button which would then open in a new window the yahoo/Gmail/Hotmail/AOL mail service.
Make the photo on the classified section of the site printable with a ‘Print’ button.
We currently have a Marketplace store mall where vendor can set up individual store with own individual log in portal. Currently members would need to buy credits with Credit Card and then use the shopping cart for ordering from the mall. There is an order counter for a merchandise item for any vendor and the vendor would ship to the address provided.
We want to turn this in to a Groupon feature. The Credit Card would not be charged until the number of units purchased hits the threshold for the discount to kick in and the deal to become valid. Users’ credit cards are charged and users receive an email with a personalized printable voucher or coupon code (for online retailers).
HIGH LEVEL REQUIREMENTS:
1) Ability to post new deals with following info: deal info, end date/time, min/max order and discount rate.
2) Categorize deals by city
3) Options to share the deal on Face book, Twitter or per email’s list.
4) Allow customers to create accounts, sign-in, bid for deals, provide payment info 5) Ability to sell vouchers on a tipping point model (i.e. no one is charged until minimum number of deals have been bought) 6) Ability to create a “page” for each voucher with text, image and “fine print” – i.e. rules &amp; regulations of the deal
7) After purchase, an email is automatically sent to buyers prompting them to send the deal to a friend
8)Ability to track &amp; display deal progress (i.e. how many people have bought the deal &amp; whether or not it “tipped”)
9) Ability to generate a rotating number of printable vouchers, each with its own code
10) An attractive voucher template that’s easily amended &amp; incorporates text &amp; images
11) Should be built with ability to tag the deals – users will ultimately be able to subscribe to deals by category
12) Ability to automate the site’s facebook &amp; twitter feeds
13) Ability to allow users to sync their activity on the site to their facebook &amp; twitter pages (i.e. I just bought X – you buy it too)
14) The deal doesn’t tip: no charge on your credit card, you get an email telling you the deal didn’t tip &amp;
15) Once deal is done: Print the voucher, bring to the business &amp; enjoy OR enter the custom code into the business’s website
16) Must continue link up with the stores admin currently in existence
17) Implement a lot of social media features into every product eg. facebook like button for user to click and show how many user like this products
18) Facilitate customers to sign-up for e-mail alert
19) Generation of the coupon for successful bids – Real time or chosen by the admin
20) Facilitate secure payment option with direct credit card transactions and PayPal
21) Discussion board for users, forums linked to existing micro blog
23) User portal which can store Groupons bought, payment [url removed, login to view]
24) Affiliates &amp; referrals capabilities
25) Currently there is a ‘Credit Gift’ feature already in place. Need to make a few changes to charge for admin fees.
26) Ability to integrate google maps
27) Ability to login using facebook
28) money saved and Groupons sold
29) Ability to create multiple administration accounts with different rights / privileges.
30) Ability to define multiple cities/platforms, so the user can switch between the cities.
31) Ability to create new coupons independently for each city/platform
32) Ability to specify a start date / time, ending date / time, minimum purchase requirements, maximum purchase requirements, and the key terms and conditions (cost per coupon etc.)
33) Ability to view all members from the Admin Center, their contact details, and coupons purchased.
34) One the side, the ability to post a ‘Bonus Deal' or ‘Side Deal'.
35) For each ‘Deal', a discussion page in which members can ask questions about the ‘Deal' and an administrator can login and answer questions for all members to see.
36) Notice if ‘Deal’ is sold out and max units are sold
37) Prior Deals directory
- Ability to create an auto-generated HTML email, which is sent to all members who opted in for either a site wide or specific category email, alerting them of each day's ‘Deal'.
- When a member signs up for emails to be sent to them, they should fill out their email address and select which category they would like ‘Deals' for.
- Ability to create an auto-generated HTML email, which is sent to the member post-purchase, with a link to where they can login and print out any coupons purchased.
- Ability to create an HTML email and .pdf attachment, which is sent to all buyers of a coupon that includes the full name of the buyer and their email address. The email will be used to print it out and show to the shop owner for customer to get the discount.
- Ability for members to login to the site to view and print coupons purchased, credit card information, personal details (name, contact details).
- Ability to import contacts from Facebook, Hotmail, Twitter etc. and refer contacts to our site.
- Affiliate system that credits customers accounts upon the referral of other members (once they make an initial purchase).
- The credit should only be used for the purchase of other offers i.e. cannot be withdrawn for cash.
CLIENT/BUSINESS OWNER LOGIN:
- Ability for the clients/vendors to apply for a store on the mall completing an application and signature online.
- Ability to approve the store and then send instructions to the store automatically via email upon approval
- Ability for clients to login to the site and see total coupons purchased for their specific ‘Deal'.
- Ability to check-off coupons that have already been claimed by a member.
- Ability to print a list of coupons outstanding (not yet redeemed).
- Ability to collect data for each ‘Deal': the number of members that viewed the ‘Deal'; the number of coupons sold.
- Ability to download data into a CSV file for any ‘Deal'.
- Ability to integrate the ‘Deal' each day with Facebook, Twitter and email.
- Search Engine Optimization for Google, Yahoo!, and Bing web searches.
- Ability for members to suggest deals that they would like to see.
- Ability to select certain expired ‘Deals' to show on a “Prior Deals” page.
- For each expired ‘Deal', the ability to show the client's logo, the ‘Deal' offered, the number of coupons sold, the total dollars saved.
- Overall, the website should be flexible in terms of functional amendment/update. Please let us know if any other features are essential for a satisfactory functioning of the site.