We are currently looking for a full-time web designer / developer to manage our email marketing and communications program who has a solid understanding of Photoshop and HTML/CSS. Overall, you will be responsible for designing emails, developing them into HTML/CSS and sending them out.
PRIMARY JOB TASKS:
- Designing promotional emails for our clients. Our clients typically provide the email content in a Microsoft Word document and you will be required to layout the content into pre-approved design styles that our clients maintain, using Adobe Photoshop. You will also need to find photography for the emails from stock photography sites. You need to have a solid understanding of English to be able to lay out the content correctly.
- Setting up emails into HTML / CSS. Once we have an approved email layout, you will be cutting up the email into HTML/CSS. You should have a strong understanding of cutting a PSD file into HTML/CSS.
- Managing Sending Emails. Once an email is setup into HTML, you will review a copy in Outlook to make sure everything is correct. If things are not correct, you will need to update the HTML of the emails, reload them into our email system, and resend yourself new reviews until the emails are correct. At this point you will then send them to our clients to review. You would then make additional changes as required by our clients, until they are approved, setup the mailing lists, and then send out the email to the lists.
- Making website updates. You should feel comfortable pulling down existing pages of a website and updating them. You should also feel comfortable creating new pages based on the layout of existing ones.
JOB REQUIREMENTS / REQUIRED SKILLS:
- A strong attention to detail. This job has a zero-failure policy when it comes to sending out emails correctly. You need to have the attention to detail necessary to make sure the emails are always 100% correct.
- This is a work from home position, so you must have a noise free place to work at that does not cause you to be disturbed during the day.
- High speed internet must be available where you will work, with a minimum of 300 Megs upload speed and 1,500 megs download speed.
- You must be fluent with speaking, reading and writing English. You will be eventually interfacing with our clients, so you need to be able to communicate properly in English.
- You should have at least 3 years experience in web design / HTML or a similar position.
- You need to be very skilled using Photoshop – you’ll be using it every day.
- You need to be skilled using Dreamweaver – you’ll be using it every day.
- You need to have a solid understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Job Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm eastern United States time. 1 hour for lunch.
- You must have a computer with minimum 1.5 GHz processor and 2 Megs ram.
- You must have the following applications:
1. Adobe Creative Suite 4 or higher
2. Microsoft Office 2007
COMPENSATION / VACATION / HOLIDAYS
- Salary is expected about $2,000 per month depending on experience and qualifications.
- 15 vacation days per year. You must provide two weeks’ notice for a vacation day, and four weeks notice for all vacation periods of 4 or more consecutive days. If you are sick you must provide notice prior to the start of the work day.
- We are also closed on the US holidays of Memorial Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Labor Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
125 freelancers are bidding on average $1937 for this job
Hello I am interested for this project, My Portfolio is : http://www.cyrusholiday.info I am a Web Expert come Web Coder with more than 12 year. I have worked as Web Design & concept Consultant.
****** Dear Sir, I can provide you the best quality service as I have quite a lot of experience in web design and development. Please check PM *************