Create 3 x concept sketches based on the relevant text.
Create 1 x painting using acrylic paint based on the selected concept sketch
The text for the story is attached, including ideas for concept sketches.
We encourage you to come up with your own ideas also. All photographic images used (other than those taken by myself) must be used as a reference only and not copied to the point of recognition ie. they must be used as 'inspiration' to create original works. All hand drawn images supplied to you (unless specified) can be copied as desired.
PROJECT COMMENCEMENT & COMPLETION
Start date Friday 2nd May. Completion expected within 8-10 days. Completion date is a guide only and is negotiable based on child care commitments and unforeseen circumstances.
Concept sketches are an opportunity to brain storm. Once we have seen three options, we will further refine one of the concepts before taking it to a painting form. There will be communication between parties so that we are on the same page re. layout / character & prop placement, colors and sizing’s of all elements. We encourage open communication during the process including progress updates (ie photos of artwork taken from iphone / and or, scans). I am happy to answer any questions and encourage you to ask as many as you need. I am happy to talk by ph +1832 260 3464 / or, skype: fleur__brown (2 underscores). You can always text first to arrange a time.
Project value: $110 ($10 for concept sketches, $100 for painting)
80% of payment will be made upon receipt of an approved scan of Final Artwork
20% Remaining payment will be issued upon proof of shipment (receipt). Postage costs will be reimbursed in full.
• Size: 486mm W x 286mm H. This is the final painted area & already includes a bleed allowance. Additional white space can be added for framing purposes.
• Materials: Acrylic paint on canvas
• Scan: Final painting to be scanned at high resolution and emailed to Fleur Wiig
• Postage: Original artwork to be posted to Fleur Wiig, 1123 Wolfs Knoll, Houston, TX 77094, USA. Postage will be reimbursed in full.
• Legal: Acceptance of this project on [url removed, login to view] binds you to the terms of agreement as per signed contract March 7th, 2014
• Confidentiality: A reminder that all information and communications relating to the project and book Black Jam is to be kept strictly confidential and not shared with any other parties.
Hi Stojana, I love what you have achieved so far on projects 1&2. Can't wait to see how project 3 works out!
Concept Design, Creative Design, Graphic Design, Illustration, Painting